Wednesday, December 1, 2010

*snow white*

Well we all know it is better to give than recieve so this is my present to all of you featured sellers! Each has perfect gift ideas for the whole family, I think I can now check everyone off my list!

1. White Cup Cozy: by Natalya1905
2. Earl the Owl Hang Tags: by ThePaigeSpot
3. Stork Baby Egg: by MadAboutColour
4. Small and Sweet Flower Earrings: by brightstarjewerly
5. Hello Journal: by paintedfishstudio
6. Vintage Throw Pillow Covers: by TheHomeCentric
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for loving my *hello* journal. you've put together some great collections for the holidays... i hope santa brings you everything you wish for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my Earl the Owl tag! :) Lovely items you have put together here!

    ReplyDelete